Friday, October 22, 2010

Trying To Plan Your Future???

 

Puzzled about your future? Making choices about your major, career, or graduate school is an important part of your experience at Cal. To help you piece everything together, use the Career Center's career planning resources. Select a Decision Scenario that most closely represents what's on your mind, or select a Planning Resource.
Decision Scenarios:-
Select one of the following questions to get some ideas about steps you can take toward making a decision or solidifying your plans.
  •  What should I major in?
  •  Which careers go with my major?
  •  What are the best career options for me?
  •  How can I best prepare for the career I'm considering?
  •  How can I decide which graduate or professional degree to pursue?
  •  What can I do if I take time off before I go to graduate or professional school?
Planning Resources
 Select any of the following resources to help you make decisions about your major, your career, or graduate school options.

  • Evaluate Yourself
  • Research Your Options
  • Make Connections: Get advice from others
  • Get Experience: Type of hands-on experience and how to obtain it
  • See A Counselor: Information about Career Counseling
  • Make Decisions
  • Yearly Planner: Career Planning steps you can take each year you are at cal

No comments:

Post a Comment